Episode 41: Weight Loss and the Working Woman
Are you a woman who works? Maybe you work managing your family, from morning until night. Or perhaps you’re a working woman in an office setting, employed by a company.
Either way, join the ranks. You’re a working woman.
And having seen this in many of my private clients, I would guess there is a real disconnect between who you are all day long, and who you become at night.
Do you hold all things together all day long, only to lapse into emotional eating at the end of the day?
Let me ask you these questions:
Are you aware of the many admirable traits you possess, operating in the world and solving problems all day long?
Have you ever thought about why you’re able to do this and then come home and feel helpless around food at night?
Let me show you a simple perspective shift. I want you to see your skills and use those skills to solve your own personal problem: emotional eating.
- I will coach you and show you how your day differs from your night.
- What you’re not seeing about yourself.
- Why you don’t use your problem solving skills on yourself personally.
- How to view your emotional eating as a simple project to be taken care of.
- How to ace this project.
- What creates the perfect storm in the evening.
- And what to focus on for the next week.
Together we can figure this out.
I will see you in the coaching session.
Make sure you get your FREE gift, 5 Big Reasons Weight Loss is SO Hard here: https://weightlossmadereal.com/gifts
Weight Loss Made Real Free Facebook Group
Join my free Facebook group where we will talk about and learn the concepts taught on my podcasts on a deeper level. Join the group here.
The Freedom Group – Here’s How You Can Work With Me!
Do you struggle to lose weight or stop eating emotionally? If you do, click here to learn how The Freedom Group can help.
The Freedom Group is a comprehensive, structured coaching program with me as your coach and a group of like-minded women who will help you reach your goals. We use my unique EAT, THINK, LOVE program to help you lose weight, change how you eat, and lose the whole problem!
Enrollment will open soon, so get on the waiting list and be the first to know when we’re accepting new members. This is a monthly membership and you can stay as long as you wish. I’d love to work with you in the Freedom Group.
Podcast Study Guide
The Weight Loss Made Real Podcast Study Guide was created to support you on your weight loss journey. If you enjoy my podcast and want help taking what you hear and putting it into real life action, you’ll love this workbook!
Collection 1 is all about Episodes 1 – 52, and it contains these great features:
- Easy-to-read summaries of all the main, most important concepts from each podcast episode.
- Room for you to take notes that are relevant to you and your life, right there alongside the summary notes.
- A direct link to each episode for your reference and so you can easily listen while you read the summaries.
- An action step for each episode, plus links to additional resources mentioned are embedded right into the notes so you can easily access them, if desired… and much more!
I always welcome your letters. You may email me with questions and suggestions for podcasts at firstname.lastname@example.org
Finally, I’d so appreciate it if you would leave me an honest rating and review on Apple Podcasts at https://realweightlossrealwomen.com/itunes. It will help the show and its ranking in Apple Podcasts a lot!
Here's how to rate and review on Apple Podcasts: https://realweightlossrealwomen.com/rate. Thank you and enjoy the show!