Hello my friend.
Today I am going to answer three listener questions that were written in to me. Feel free to write me your questions and maybe they will be selected for another podcast.
Our first question is:
I’m overwhelmed! There are so many things I need to work on to change how I eat, and my weight, and I don’t know where or how to begin.
• Is this your question?
• Do you tend to lump all parts of your overeating struggle together and feel like it’s all just too much?
• If this is you, we’ve got you covered. Listen to the first question and answer and I will show you how to break your struggle down into manageable and changeable parts.
The second question is:
I was doing so well, eating naturally, and losing weight! I felt great! And suddenly I began slipping. I don’t know what happened, and before I knew it, I was and am back where I started! I regained all the weight that I lost!
• No worries!
• Slipping into old habits, even when you’ve been doing well is totally natural and no real cause for concern.
• The sooner you know how to learn from your slip and recover, the faster you’ll get back on track.
Maybe this third question resonates with you:
I’m finally getting close to the weight range that I want to be. I know I should be excited and grateful and proud. But instead, I’m full of worry. How will I maintain this without being strict for the rest of my life!
• How you maintain weight loss depends on how you lost the weight.
• You are right to be concerned but I’ll show you what it’s like to maintain a weight loss the Eat, Think, Love way.
• No worries here. I’ve got you!