Today I’m going to help you understand why you worry so much, why worry leads you to overeat, and how to fix this habit. Come and join me in this coaching session.
Are you a worrier?
You’ll know if you are!
Worry is a negative emotion, and it doesn’t just come upon you. It comes from a negative thought that you have created in your own mind.
The way that you’d experience worry would be thinking about something in the future in a way that creates apprehension or anxiety for you.
It might feel like not knowing the future and automatically fearing the worst possible outcome.
Or not being able to be uncomfortable with any uncertainty in your life. Remember, for all of us, all future events have a degree of uncertainty because they are something that hasn’t happened yet. So, you thinking about the unknown future is certainly not unique to you.
What does worry sound or look like in your mind? How would you recognize that you are doing it?
• You think about something in the future, and you feel stuck in thoughts about it.
• You then just can’t stop thinking about it. You ruminate.
• You begin to obsess about all the ‘what if’s’ that might happen.
• You worry about things that may happen, or what someone may say or do, and you might worry or fear that you can’t handle a possible situation.
• You may think that you’re just a worrier, and it’s a personality trait and there’s nothing you can do about it. But this is not true.
• It’s just a habit of thinking and feeling and then eating that you inadvertently learned, and it can be unlearned. For sure.
Join me in this coaching session to look your worry in the eye, understand it and get back in charge of you!
Visit https://WeightLossMadeReal.com for free resources and to learn about all the ways Cookie can support your goals to end emotional eating, habitual overeating, and lose weight permanently.