Episode 253: How Routines Can Help Your Weight Loss
What if there were a way to make your weight loss journey easier?
Would you be interested?
There is a way, and it’s called ‘routines’.
Routines help you do things in an easier way.
After you’ve established a routine, especially in how you eat or think or care for yourself, it’s easier to do the thing you want to do, than to not do it.
You’ll be able to make decisions easier and will have less decisions to make. Because doing the routine takes the act of deciding away.
You’ll have less stress over what you should or shouldn’t eat, or when you should eat.
Routines will help you break down what you really want – your goal – into small steps that follow a plan. So, in the moment, all you’ll have to do it follow your plan.
You can create simple routines for so many different areas of your life, including your eating. Some ideas for routines are:
• Your work
• Your self-care
• Doing fun things
• Staying in touch with friends and family
• Moving your body
• Bedtime routines
• Morning routines
• Planning and prepping food routines
• Health-related routines
What area of your life feels like a struggle?
This is an area that could probably use a routine.
Join me as I help you create a routine that will make your life, and of course your weight loss, easier.
Here’s How You Can Work With Me!Do you struggle to lose weight or stop eating emotionally? If you do, click here to learn how The Freedom Group can help. The Freedom Group is a comprehensive, structured coaching program with me as your coach and a group of like-minded women who will help you reach your goals. We use my unique EAT, THINK, LOVE program to help you lose weight, change how you eat, and lose the whole problem! Enrollment is now open January 26 - February 2. This is a monthly membership and you can stay as long as you wish. I’d love to work with you in the Freedom Group.
Weight Loss Made Real Free Facebook GroupJoin my free Facebook group where we will talk about and learn the concepts taught on my podcasts on a deeper level. Join the group here.
- Easy-to-read summaries of all the main, most important concepts from each podcast episode.
- Room for you to take notes that are relevant to you and your life, right there alongside the summary notes.
- A direct link to each episode for your reference and so you can easily listen while you read the summaries.
- An action step for each episode, plus links to additional resources mentioned are embedded right into the notes so you can easily access them, if desired… and much more!