Episode 251: What You Need To Do Today To Create A Better Tomorrow
Welcome back my dear listener.
If you are against planning and thinking ahead because you think it’s a diet-y thing to do, you are not alone. Today we are going to talk about how you can use today to have a better tomorrow, in how you eat, how you think and feel and how you take care of yourself.
• Do you feel in control or out of control?
• Do you know what you are going to eat or is it just whatever is around or what is offered to you?
• Do you know how to anticipate your day?
• What is coming up for you, and when and with who?
• Or does it all seem to come at you all at once?
• Do you feel like you cross your fingers and hope you have a good eating day?
• Or do you know how to create a good eating day?
• Do you think it’s all about luck?
• Do you think that women who eat well with foods that are helpful and love them back are smarter than you?
• Or luckier than you?
• Or is it just a mystery of what is the difference between you and those special women?
Join me in this coaching session as we shine the light on the truth about what makes a good eating day vs. a challenging one.
It is not random, and, yes, you do have so say in how your day goes.
I’m going to show you what makes a day good, what makes a day challenging, and how it all affects how you eat.
When you think today about how you want tomorrow to go, you are not at the mercy of all the other people and events that are in your orbit, sitting with your fingers crossed hoping they will go well. You are in charge of you even when you don’t know the exact details of what is coming at you.