Episode 248: Stop Starting Over Every Monday
Do you always start your diet on a Monday? If so, you are not alone. This is a universal habit. The question is: does it work?
Join me for a mini coaching session today and I will help you look at this habit.
Today we’re going to learn:
• What is the habit of starting on a Monday about? What do I mean with the ‘Monday diet’ habit?
• Why you love it? Sometimes we all are addicted to doing something even though we know it’s not helpful. Is this you?
• Why you do it? What might motivate you to get stuck in the cycle of starting over, time and time again? Even though you aren’t making progress.
• Why you keep believing it even when you see it’s a never-ending cycle. You know it doesn’t work. And yet you get hopeful every single Sunday night, thinking about your fresh start coming up.
• Why it does not work.
• And how to stop starting over and over and over.
Let’s take this repetitive habit apart and learn how to really move forward and create a weight loss habit that works.
I want you to make progress, not just be busy and tired and frustrated.
Join me and let’s work on this together!
Here’s How You Can Work With Me!Do you struggle to lose weight or stop eating emotionally? If you do, click here to learn how The Freedom Group can help. The Freedom Group is a comprehensive, structured coaching program with me as your coach and a group of like-minded women who will help you reach your goals. We use my unique EAT, THINK, LOVE program to help you lose weight, change how you eat, and lose the whole problem! Enrollment will open the end of January 2022 so get on the waiting list and be the first to know when we’re accepting new members. This is a monthly membership and you can stay as long as you wish. I’d love to work with you in the Freedom Group.
Weight Loss Made Real Free Facebook GroupJoin my free Facebook group where we will talk about and learn the concepts taught on my podcasts on a deeper level. Join the group here.
Podcast Study GuideThe Weight Loss Made Real Podcast Study Guide was created to support you on your weight loss journey. If you enjoy my podcast and want help taking what you hear and putting it into real life action, you’ll love this workbook! Collection 1 is all about Episodes 1 – 52, and it contains these great features:
- Easy-to-read summaries of all the main, most important concepts from each podcast episode.
- Room for you to take notes that are relevant to you and your life, right there alongside the summary notes.
- A direct link to each episode for your reference and so you can easily listen while you read the summaries.
- An action step for each episode, plus links to additional resources mentioned are embedded right into the notes so you can easily access them, if desired… and much more!