Episode 247: Just Tell Me What To Eat!
The biggest question my clients have when they first come to me is this: what should I eat?
And that is their biggest desire. They want to lose weight, and they want me to tell them step by step exactly what to eat to get to their goal weight.
So in today’s episode, I want to revisit the subject of what to eat.
Here’s what we’ll cover in our coaching session today:
- Why you look at food as good or bad and where that perspective came from.
- Why that way of looking at food isn’t helping you and may actually be making weight loss harder.
- What your parents and teacher may have trained you to think when it comes to what you eat.
- How you judge yourself and why when you eat a ‘bad’ food.
- When you see certain foods as forbidden, what happens when you do eat one of these foods?
- And if you manage to stay away from forbidden foods, why do you feel so deprived?
- How can you look at different types of food without the good vs. bad division?
- What are helpful foods?
- How can we incorporate less helpful but good tasting foods into our diet without losing control?
- How can you judge how much ‘less helpful’ / treat food to allow yourself and still lose weight?
I want you to feel secure even when there is no exact prescription of what and how much to eat. I want you to always know what to eat and how much to eat because you know what works for you and your body. And this is what I teach my clients in the Freedom Group.
So even if your question is: “What should I eat?”, I promise that you will enjoy and learn from this enlightening coaching session.
Here’s How You Can Work With Me!Do you struggle to lose weight or stop eating emotionally? If you do, click here to learn how The Freedom Group can help. The Freedom Group is a comprehensive, structured coaching program with me as your coach and a group of like-minded women who will help you reach your goals. We use my unique EAT, THINK, LOVE program to help you lose weight, change how you eat, and lose the whole problem! Enrollment will open the end of January 2022 so get on the waiting list and be the first to know when we’re accepting new members. This is a monthly membership and you can stay as long as you wish. I’d love to work with you in the Freedom Group.
Weight Loss Made Real Free Facebook GroupJoin my free Facebook group where we will talk about and learn the concepts taught on my podcasts on a deeper level. Join the group here.
Podcast Study GuideThe Weight Loss Made Real Podcast Study Guide was created to support you on your weight loss journey. If you enjoy my podcast and want help taking what you hear and putting it into real life action, you’ll love this workbook! Collection 1 is all about Episodes 1 – 52, and it contains these great features:
- Easy-to-read summaries of all the main, most important concepts from each podcast episode.
- Room for you to take notes that are relevant to you and your life, right there alongside the summary notes.
- A direct link to each episode for your reference and so you can easily listen while you read the summaries.
- An action step for each episode, plus links to additional resources mentioned are embedded right into the notes so you can easily access them, if desired… and much more!