When things are uncertain, we will do almost anything to create more certainty.
Right now, we are in flux in so many areas and it’s natural that you want to know what is happening.
Whether it’s the virus, or the state of our nation in the US, other people’s actions or your own… so much is going on. In weight loss, we try to control what we do, thinking it will help us get what we want.
Here’s what we will cover today:
- What does being in control feel like?
- Why do you and everyone else strive to be in control?
- Where this shows up in your life.
- How you might be doing it, trying to control all kinds of things.
- And how that works… or doesn’t!
I’m going to give you a new way of looking at control and give you some new ways to think about it.
I’ll also show you how you can be in charge of yourself and what you can control, without holding on for dear life and feeling stressed and pressured all the time.
Visit https://WeightLossMadeReal.com for free resources and to learn about all the ways Cookie can support your goals to end emotional eating, habitual overeating, and lose weight permanently.