Episode 175: Why Some Moods Stick Around and Others Don’t
Do you go through your life from mood to mood, and feel like how your days go is determined by luck?
Do you know what causes all the moods you have? And how important it is to understand them?
That’s what we are going to talk about today.
- What your moods are and how they influence you.
- Why it’s important to understand your moods.
- Knowing and being aware of your most typical moods, most days.
- What purpose moods have in your life.
- What could happen when you pay attention to your moods.
- And, what happens if you continue to be a victim of your moods and are not in charge of where they might lead you.
Moods don’t just come upon us. They don’t come from other people, our hormones, or how long our to-do lists are.
Moods are created by you. Some are helpful, some are neutral, and some are negative. Some are fleeting and some last for days.
Enough said! Now, let’s figure out this whole subject of moods, so you can get back in charge of getting what you want, whether it’s being a more peaceful eater, losing weight, or just being happier.
Mentioned in this episode: The Happiness Trap by Russ Harris
Make sure you get your FREE gift, 5 Big Reasons Weight Loss is SO Hard here: https://weightlossmadereal.com/gifts
Weight Loss Made Real Free Facebook Group
Join my free Facebook group where we will talk about and learn the concepts taught on my podcasts on a deeper level. Join the group here.
The Freedom Group – Here’s How You Can Work With Me!
Do you struggle to lose weight or stop eating emotionally? If you do, click here to learn how The Freedom Group can help.
The Freedom Group is a comprehensive, structured coaching program with me as your coach and a group of like-minded women who will help you reach your goals. We use my unique EAT, THINK, LOVE program to help you lose weight, change how you eat, and lose the whole problem!
Enrollment will open soon, so get on the waiting list and be the first to know when we’re accepting new members. This is a monthly membership and you can stay as long as you wish. I’d love to work with you in the Freedom Group.
Podcast Study Guide
The Weight Loss Made Real Podcast Study Guide was created to support you on your weight loss journey. If you enjoy my podcast and want help taking what you hear and putting it into real life action, you’ll love this workbook!
Collection 1 is all about Episodes 1 – 52, and it contains these great features:
- Easy-to-read summaries of all the main, most important concepts from each podcast episode.
- Room for you to take notes that are relevant to you and your life, right there alongside the summary notes.
- A direct link to each episode for your reference and so you can easily listen while you read the summaries.
- An action step for each episode, plus links to additional resources mentioned are embedded right into the notes so you can easily access them, if desired… and much more!
I always welcome your letters. You may email me with questions and suggestions for podcasts at firstname.lastname@example.org
Finally, I’d so appreciate it if you would leave me an honest rating and review on Apple Podcasts at https://realweightlossrealwomen.com/itunes. It will help the show and its ranking in Apple Podcasts a lot!
Here's how to rate and review on Apple Podcasts: https://realweightlossrealwomen.com/rate. Thank you and enjoy the show!