Episode 167: Interview with Fran
Today we are going to hear a conversation between me and Fran, a former Freedom Group member.
Fran graduated from the Freedom Group after working through all four of the levels in the group.
I want you to listen to Fran’s story. Although she didn’t have a lot of weight to lose, about 20 lbs., she went through a long period of time in eating drama, thinking about food and her weight a lot!
Fran’s thoughts about her weight put her in a constant struggle with herself. And here’s how she got out of the struggle.
- She tried all the diets you’ve ever heard of, including some methods that weren’t helpful.
- After losing her husband, she started dieting to control what she could and felt bad about herself. She was using food to feel better.
- Fran was in a pattern of feeling very emotional, overeating, and then restricting her eating so she never got above a certain weight.
- This was an exhausting cycle. At that time this struggle felt normal, but now she realizes how hard it was.
- Her journey led her to take care of herself emotionally and she got out of the habit of going to strict diets that ruled her life to a much more relaxed way of eating and finding peace.
I know what is possible for Fran is possible for everyone.
Listen to her story and ask yourself if you are still doing some of the things she used to do, and if you’d like to leave these habits in the past.
Free GiftMake sure you get your FREE gift, 5 Big Reasons Weight Loss is SO Hard here: https://weightlossmadereal.com/gifts
Weight Loss Made Real Free Facebook GroupJoin my free Facebook group where we will talk about and learn the concepts taught on my podcasts on a deeper level. Join the group here.
The Freedom Group – Here’s How You Can Work With Me!Do you struggle to lose weight or stop eating emotionally? If you do, click here to learn how The Freedom Group can help. The Freedom Group is a comprehensive, structured coaching program with me as your coach and a group of like-minded women who will help you reach your goals. We use my unique EAT, THINK, LOVE program to help you lose weight, change how you eat, and lose the whole problem! Enrollment will open soon, so get on the waiting list and be the first to know when we’re accepting new members. This is a monthly membership and you can stay as long as you wish. I’d love to work with you in the Freedom Group.
Podcast Study GuideThe Weight Loss Made Real Podcast Study Guide was created to support you on your weight loss journey. If you enjoy my podcast and want help taking what you hear and putting it into real life action, you’ll love this workbook! Collection 1 is all about Episodes 1 – 52, and it contains these great features:
- Easy-to-read summaries of all the main, most important concepts from each podcast episode.
- Room for you to take notes that are relevant to you and your life, right there alongside the summary notes.
- A direct link to each episode for your reference and so you can easily listen while you read the summaries.
- An action step for each episode, plus links to additional resources mentioned are embedded right into the notes so you can easily access them, if desired… and much more!