Episode 158: Getting Motivated After January 1st
Do you think motivation is like magic? You get it and then you magically can do whatever you said you would do because you are officially ‘motivated’?
The thing is, motivation is an inside job. You might be inspired by listening to me, but that inspiration comes from your thoughts about what I’m saying.
So, here are some important things to take away from this episode:
- Motivation is created by you.
- It’s what helps you move toward your goals.
- It feels inspiring.
- Motivation doesn’t last!
- It needs to be refreshed periodically.
- And… the more you understand what it is and how it’s created, the easier it is to help it happen.
Let’s go get motivated!
Free GiftClear Your Path To Permanent Weight Loss! Download your FREE copy of my book today. I will give you 30 short, do-able lessons and worksheets that will help you close the gap between your past weight loss failures and your ultimate success. https://
Weight Loss Made Real Free Facebook GroupJoin my free Facebook group where we will talk about and learn the concepts taught on my podcasts on a deeper level. Join the group here.
Here’s How You Can Work With Me!Do you struggle to lose weight or stop eating emotionally? If you do, click here to learn how The Freedom Group can help. The Freedom Group is a comprehensive, structured coaching program with me as your coach and a group of like-minded women who will help you reach your goals. We use my unique EAT, THINK, LOVE program to help you lose weight, change how you eat, and lose the whole problem! Enrollment will be open in the fall so get on the waiting list and be the first to know when we are accepting new members. This is a monthly membership and you can stay as long as you wish. I’d love to work with you in the Freedom Group.
Podcast Study GuideThe Weight Loss Made Real Podcast Study Guide was created to support you on your weight loss journey. If you enjoy my podcast and want help taking what you hear and putting it into real life action, you’ll love this workbook! Collection 1 is all about Episodes 1 – 52, and it contains these great features:
- Easy-to-read summaries of all the main, most important concepts from each podcast episode.
- Room for you to take notes that are relevant to you and your life, right there alongside the summary notes.
- A direct link to each episode for your reference and so you can easily listen while you read the summaries.
- An action step for each episode, plus links to additional resources mentioned are embedded right into the notes so you can easily access them, if desired… and much more!