Episode 135: KonMari Your Mind
The KonMari Method, created by Marie Kondo, is a set of rules and a mindset for tidying up – decluttering – your home.
You can apply the KonMari method to your mind, decluttering your thoughts.
The KonMari Method has 6 rules:
- Commit yourself to tidying up.
- Imagine your ideal lifestyle.
- Discard what really doesn’t work.
- Tidy by category, not location.
- Follow the right order.
- Ask yourself if it sparks joy.
In this coaching session I’ll explain why decluttering your mind is important for reaching your goals. And I’ll show you how to adapt the KonMari rules to do this.
I’ll walk you through each step so you can begin discarding thoughts that are not useful or joyful. It’s time to KonMari your mind!
Free GiftClear Your Path To Permanent Weight Loss! Download your FREE copy of my book today. I will give you 30 short, do-able lessons and worksheets that will help you close the gap between your past weight loss failures and your ultimate success. https://
Weight Loss Made Real Free Facebook GroupJoin my free Facebook group where we will talk about and learn the concepts taught on my podcasts on a deeper level. Join the group here.
The Freedom Group – Here’s How You Can Work With Me!Do you struggle to lose weight or stop eating emotionally? If you do, click here to learn how The Freedom Group can help. The Freedom Group is a comprehensive, structured coaching program with me as your coach and a group of like-minded women who will help you reach your goals. We use my unique EAT, THINK, LOVE program to help you lose weight, change how you eat, and lose the whole problem! Enrollment will open soon, so get on the waiting list and be the first to know when we’re accepting new members. This is a monthly membership and you can stay as long as you wish. I’d love to work with you in the Freedom Group.
Podcast Study GuideThe Weight Loss Made Real Podcast Study Guide was created to support you on your weight loss journey. If you enjoy my podcast and want help taking what you hear and putting it into real life action, you’ll love this workbook! Collection 1 is all about Episodes 1 – 52, and it contains these great features:
- Easy-to-read summaries of all the main, most important concepts from each podcast episode.
- Room for you to take notes that are relevant to you and your life, right there alongside the summary notes.
- A direct link to each episode for your reference and so you can easily listen while you read the summaries.
- An action step for each episode, plus links to additional resources mentioned are embedded right into the notes so you can easily access them, if desired… and much more!