Episode 134: Do You Expect to Lose Weight on Day 1?
In today’s coaching session we’re going to talk about what you expect when you start a new weight loss plan or program.
You’re so excited (and a bit scared) when you get started. You’re ready to really do it this time, aren’t you?
You may not want to admit it, but secretly you’re hoping to get on the scale tomorrow and see big changes. When you don’t, you get discouraged. And most likely, the new plan doesn’t last.
If that sounds familiar, listen in as I talk about this topic.
There are six things I’ll cover:
- What your expectations are when you start a new weight loss plan.
- Why you have these expectations.
- What happens when reality doesn’t match your expectations.
- The results of this pattern (it’s a never-ending cycle.)
- What is realistic to expect when you start a new plan.
- And what that reality requires of you.
Understand why you expect this and why it’s unrealistic. And these expectations are unrealistic. (We’re keeping it real here – I’ll always tell you the hard truth.)
How do you stop this cycle of starting a new weight loss plan, having unrealistic expectations, getting discouraged, and then quitting? Learn what to do instead of repeating that pattern.
I’ll show you how to see what is required of you if you want to succeed. And I’ll teach you what’s needed so you can stay on plan, stay on the path, and achieve your goal.
Join me for this coaching session and let’s put an end to the cycle of start-stop-repeat. It’s not getting you the results you want. It’s time to learn what to do instead.
Make sure you get your FREE gift, 5 Big Reasons Weight Loss is SO Hard here: https://weightlossmadereal.com/gifts
Weight Loss Made Real Free Facebook Group
Join my free Facebook group where we will talk about and learn the concepts taught on my podcasts on a deeper level. Join the group here.
The Freedom Group – Here’s How You Can Work With Me!
Do you struggle to lose weight or stop eating emotionally? If you do, click here to learn how The Freedom Group can help.
The Freedom Group is a comprehensive, structured coaching program with me as your coach and a group of like-minded women who will help you reach your goals. We use my unique EAT, THINK, LOVE program to help you lose weight, change how you eat, and lose the whole problem!
Enrollment will open soon, so get on the waiting list and be the first to know when we’re accepting new members. This is a monthly membership and you can stay as long as you wish. I’d love to work with you in the Freedom Group.
Podcast Study Guide
The Weight Loss Made Real Podcast Study Guide was created to support you on your weight loss journey. If you enjoy my podcast and want help taking what you hear and putting it into real life action, you’ll love this workbook!
Collection 1 is all about Episodes 1 – 52, and it contains these great features:
- Easy-to-read summaries of all the main, most important concepts from each podcast episode.
- Room for you to take notes that are relevant to you and your life, right there alongside the summary notes.
- A direct link to each episode for your reference and so you can easily listen while you read the summaries.
- An action step for each episode, plus links to additional resources mentioned are embedded right into the notes so you can easily access them, if desired… and much more!
I always welcome your letters. You may email me with questions and suggestions for podcasts at firstname.lastname@example.org
Finally, I’d so appreciate it if you would leave me an honest rating and review on Apple Podcasts at https://realweightlossrealwomen.com/itunes. It will help the show and its ranking in Apple Podcasts a lot!
Here's how to rate and review on Apple Podcasts: https://realweightlossrealwomen.com/rate. Thank you and enjoy the show!