I’ll bet you think that you are struggling to lose weight because of a reason that is special and unique to you.
And so, I want to tell you, right from the start, that whatever you think about this special reason… you’re wrong.
I’ve seen it all and I’ve heard it all. There are several reasons why some women (and men) struggle with weight loss.
The good news is these reasons are common. And so, they have a common solution. And if anyone can learn and apply that solution, well, you can too.
So here are the reasons you’re probably struggling.
See if you can relate, and then listen in as I talk about these challenges and what to do about them.
- You think it’s more about what you’re eating than why you’re eating.
- You are so used to escaping your feelings that you can’t picture life without emotional eating.
- After eating the way you have for years; you want a super fast solution.
- You have no faith in yourself, and don’t really believe you can do it.
- You think your case is unique, and that you have some very special reason why you’re different.
My friend, if you can identify with one or more of these reasons, then pull up a chair, AND grab a free downloadable copy of my book and let’s figure this out. Together.
I know you can do this.
Mentioned in this episode: Episode 32: How to Get Past Your Greatest Weight Loss Fears
Visit https://WeightLossMadeReal.com for free resources and to learn about all the ways Cookie can support your goals to end emotional eating, habitual overeating, and lose weight permanently.