You probably don’t give it a second thought when you shrug off the promises you made to yourself.
Promises like not eating when you’re upset, eating when you’re hungry, or giving yourself a few minutes a day to check in with yourself.
Or maybe you do pay attention to your promises, but still just can’t seem to keep them.
Well, keeping your commitment to you is the way to make progress with your weight loss goals. It’s the way to do what you say you’ll do. And all those little steps add up to big changes.
Plus, you earn your own trust and build your confidence, knowing that you’re a person who has integrity. Not only with others, but also with the most important relationship… and that’s the relationship with yourself.
So, here’s what you’ll learn in this important coaching session:
- What usually happens for you when you try to make a change, to do something new, to do something you really want to be able to do?
- What do we mean when we talk about commitment, promises?
- Why it seems easier to keep promises to others than to yourself.
- Why it even matters whether you do what you say you will do.
- And how to start keeping your own promises to yourself so you can do what you so much want to do, change your eating so you can eat naturally and get to your natural weight.
Join me as you learn how to make and keep promises to yourself, and why it’s so important.
Visit https://WeightLossMadeReal.com for free resources and to learn about all the ways Cookie can support your goals to end emotional eating, habitual overeating, and lose weight permanently.