Does your scale frustrate you?
Does getting on the scale sometimes give you a great day, and then you go celebrate with extra treats?
Or maybe it gives you a bad day, and then you attempt to cheer yourself up with extra food your body isn’t hungry for.
Either way, it feels like you are giving your scale too much power in your life.
Who wants to be told whether to be miserable or joyful based on a number on a piece of plastic and metal?
Yet, you do want some way to set goals, and then measure your progress toward them.
Here it is!
And here’s what you’ll learn today:
- What are non-scale goals and non-scale victories?
- Why you might want to consider divorcing your scale.
- Understand the appeal of the scale and the numbers.
- What might change for you with non-scale goals and victories.
- How to use different goals and checkpoints along the way to measure your progress on your weight loss journey.
- The best way to stay motivated in your quest to eat naturally and drop your extra weight.
- Some of the amazing benefits you will get as your eating normalizes, that have nothing to do with the number on the scale.
- And, how your focus on the number of pounds on your body can negate any progress you’ve made.
Please join me as we dive into the scale and its alternatives.
Visit https://WeightLossMadeReal.com for free resources and to learn about all the ways Cookie can support your goals to end emotional eating, habitual overeating, and lose weight permanently.