Episode 111: More Mindful Eating and Living — Part 2
I hope you enjoyed Episode 110, about waking up and getting your eating off autopilot.
Now, continuing with that theme, you and I will work on looking at the rest of your life in a more mindful way.
Here’s what we’ll cover in this coaching session:
- Why living your life on autopilot causes you to miss out on a lot of good things.
- How eating without distractions sounds good but isn’t realistic for most of us.
- Is meditation required for living a more mindful life?
- The most common reasons I hear for why becoming mindful doesn’t work.
- Why acknowledging that you are the center of your life makes it much easier to know what to do and what to work on.
- Creating a vision of what a mindful day would look like.
- A challenge to create your own mindful day vision.
- The feelings you should have when you leave unneeded food on your plate.
Free GiftClear Your Path To Permanent Weight Loss! Download your FREE copy of my book today. I will give you 30 short, do-able lessons and worksheets that will help you close the gap between your past weight loss failures and your ultimate success. https://
Weight Loss Made Real Free Facebook GroupJoin my free Facebook group where we will talk about and learn the concepts taught on my podcasts on a deeper level. Join the group here.
The Freedom Group – Here’s How You Can Work With Me!Do you struggle to lose weight or stop eating emotionally? If you do, click here to learn how The Freedom Group can help. The Freedom Group is a comprehensive, structured coaching program with me as your coach and a group of like-minded women who will help you reach your goals. We use my unique EAT, THINK, LOVE program to help you lose weight, change how you eat, and lose the whole problem! Enrollment will open soon, so get on the waiting list and be the first to know when we’re accepting new members. This is a monthly membership and you can stay as long as you wish. I’d love to work with you in the Freedom Group.
Podcast Study GuideThe Weight Loss Made Real Podcast Study Guide was created to support you on your weight loss journey. If you enjoy my podcast and want help taking what you hear and putting it into real life action, you’ll love this workbook! Collection 1 is all about Episodes 1 – 52, and it contains these great features:
- Easy-to-read summaries of all the main, most important concepts from each podcast episode.
- Room for you to take notes that are relevant to you and your life, right there alongside the summary notes.
- A direct link to each episode for your reference and so you can easily listen while you read the summaries.
- An action step for each episode, plus links to additional resources mentioned are embedded right into the notes so you can easily access them, if desired… and much more!