Episode 99: Unearth the Fear that Sabotages Your Weight Loss
At this point, you know what you might be doing that holds back from what you want most: permanent weight loss.
- Maybe you eat before you’re physically hungry.
- Maybe you keep eating long after your body has had enough.
- Maybe you eat to ease an uncomfortable emotion.
- Or maybe you do a combination of these things.
But even when you work on changing and addressing those things, sometimes you might still find yourself going back, over and over, to acting and eating in a way that isn’t helpful.
And sometimes the reason you do this is fear.
Fear of what is next.
What happens after you finally lose your extra weight, learn to manage your moods, and take better care of yourself?
That’s what I’d like to work on with you today.
Demystifying that big black hole of the unknown AFTER you lose your weight and lose the whole problem.
Let’s look ahead and bust through that fear together.
Make sure you get your FREE gift, 5 Big Reasons Weight Loss is SO Hard here: https://weightlossmadereal.com/gifts
Weight Loss Made Real Free Facebook Group
Join my free Facebook group where we will talk about and learn the concepts taught on my podcasts on a deeper level. Join the group here.
The Freedom Group – Here’s How You Can Work With Me!
Do you struggle to lose weight or stop eating emotionally? If you do, click here to learn how The Freedom Group can help.
The Freedom Group is a comprehensive, structured coaching program with me as your coach and a group of like-minded women who will help you reach your goals. We use my unique EAT, THINK, LOVE program to help you lose weight, change how you eat, and lose the whole problem!
Enrollment will open soon, so get on the waiting list and be the first to know when we’re accepting new members. This is a monthly membership and you can stay as long as you wish. I’d love to work with you in the Freedom Group.
Podcast Study Guide
The Weight Loss Made Real Podcast Study Guide was created to support you on your weight loss journey. If you enjoy my podcast and want help taking what you hear and putting it into real life action, you’ll love this workbook!
Collection 1 is all about Episodes 1 – 52, and it contains these great features:
- Easy-to-read summaries of all the main, most important concepts from each podcast episode.
- Room for you to take notes that are relevant to you and your life, right there alongside the summary notes.
- A direct link to each episode for your reference and so you can easily listen while you read the summaries.
- An action step for each episode, plus links to additional resources mentioned are embedded right into the notes so you can easily access them, if desired… and much more!
I always welcome your letters. You may email me with questions and suggestions for podcasts at firstname.lastname@example.org
Finally, I’d so appreciate it if you would leave me an honest rating and review on Apple Podcasts at https://realweightlossrealwomen.com/itunes. It will help the show and its ranking in Apple Podcasts a lot!
Here's how to rate and review on Apple Podcasts: https://realweightlossrealwomen.com/rate. Thank you and enjoy the show!