Episode 98: The Math of Weight Loss
Are you baffled about why you weigh what you weigh? Do you just tend to take all the factors that make up weight loss and lump them all together?
That’s not how I think about it. I like to look at what you weigh as a very simple, objective equation. Your weight, on one side, is made up of all the different parts of your life:
- Your food.
- How you eat.
- How you think.
- The choices you make.
- How you take care of yourself.
Just to name a few.
So if you want to change your number, your weight, listen in as I show you how to view your weight as a simple equation.
And if you want to change the number, you can play with all the parts that make up your life.
Sound complicated? It’s not. Join me as I show you the New Math of Weight Loss. No calculator needed. Promise!
Here’s How You Can Work With Me!Do you struggle to lose weight or stop eating emotionally? If you do, click here to learn how The Freedom Group can help. The Freedom Group is a comprehensive, structured coaching program with me as your coach and a group of like-minded women who will help you reach your goals. We use my unique EAT, THINK, LOVE program to help you lose weight, change how you eat, and lose the whole problem! Enrollment is open October 20 - 27, so join us now. This is a monthly membership and you can stay as long as you wish. I’d love to work with you in the Freedom Group.
Weight Loss Made Real Free Facebook GroupJoin my free Facebook group where we will talk about and learn the concepts taught on my podcasts on a deeper level. Join the group here.
Podcast Study GuideThe Weight Loss Made Real Podcast Study Guide was created to support you on your weight loss journey. If you enjoy my podcast and want help taking what you hear and putting it into real life action, you’ll love this workbook! Collection 1 is all about Episodes 1 – 52, and it contains these great features:
- Easy-to-read summaries of all the main, most important concepts from each podcast episode.
- Room for you to take notes that are relevant to you and your life, right there alongside the summary notes.
- A direct link to each episode for your reference and so you can easily listen while you read the summaries.
- An action step for each episode, plus links to additional resources mentioned are embedded right into the notes so you can easily access them, if desired… and much more!