Thanks for joining us today as I interview JJ Virgin, the celebrity and fitness expert. JJ is the author of four New York Times bestsellers: The Virgin Diet, The Virgin Diet Cookbook, JJ Virgin’s Sugar Impact and JJ Virgin’s Sugar Impact Diet Cookbook.
You can find JJ and get her recipes, articles and helpful online programs at JJVirgin.com.
Here are some of the topics we covered in our chat today:
- Food intolerances vs. allergies or sensitivities
- Snacking vs. eating 3 meals a day
- How to figure out your own personalized way of eating
- Why JJ views your body as a chemistry lab
- How stress fits into the equation of healthy living
- Sugar: should we give it up?
- Are artificial sweeteners helpful?
- What about sugar cravings? And withdrawal?
- Can you truly be addicted to sugar or any other food?
- What does JJ mean about the ‘miracle mindset’?
Enjoy our discussion and hear the answers to questions my clients ask me all the time.
Celebrity nutrition, personal trainer canary wharf and
fitness expert JJ Virgin teaches clients how to lose weight and master their mindset so they can lead bigger, better lives. She is author of four NY Times bestsellers: The Virgin Diet, The Virgin Diet Cookbook, JJ Virgin’s Sugar Impact Diet, and JJ Virgin’s Sugar Impact Diet Cookbook.
Her memoir Miracle Mindset: A Mother, Her Son, & Life’s Hardest Lessons explores the powerful lessons in strength and positivity that she learned after her son Grant was the victim of a brutal hit-and-run accident.
JJ hosts the popular JJ Virgin Lifestyle Show podcast and regularly writes for Huffington Post, Rodale Wellness, and other major blogs and magazines. She’s also a frequent guest on TV and radio and speaks at major events.
In addition to her work with nutrition and fitness, JJ is also a business coach and founded the premier health entrepreneur event and community, The Mindshare Summit. Find articles, recipes, helpful online programs, and more at www.jjvirgin.com.
Visit https://WeightLossMadeReal.com for free resources and to learn about all the ways Cookie can support your goals to end emotional eating, habitual overeating, and lose weight permanently.