Episode 56: How to Get Out of an Eating Slump and Never Give Up!
The holidays are over! It’s a new year and we’re all recovering from the indulgences of the past month.
THE FREEDOM COACHING GROUP: If you’ve ever dreamed about having your own personal coach to work on your eating with you, you’re closer than you think. My coaching group is happening now! It’s super affordable, supportive, and an amazing resource if you struggle with overeating, emotional eating or binge eating. Take all you’re learning here on the podcast and go to the next level. Click here: http://weightlossmadereal.com/group to get all the details and join our group Weight Loss Made Real: The Freedom Group. Because really, isn’t freedom what we all want? I hope to see you in the group!
I’m getting so much email from listeners and private clients and they all say the same thing: Help! I’m in a slump and can’t get out!
That’s why we’re going to talk about this today in our coaching session.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- What is a slump?
- How does it show up in your life? What does it look like?
- And, what does it feel like?
- Why slumps occasionally happen to everyone.
- And what your three choices are when you’re officially in a slump.
- Finally, getting out… how to think, feel and act to get yourself out of that low-feeling slump.
Join me as I teach you and coach you on the way to think about the ups and downs of learning to eat differently and take care of yourself.