Episode 49: How to Say ‘No Thanks’ to Food When You’re Not Hungry
How many times have you eaten without being hungry?
If you’re like my clients, and me, I’ll bet it’s been many times. Maybe it’s even a regular part of how you live.
If the food looks good or smells good, you might have a lot of trouble saying no.
In this coaching session, I’m going to teach you and help you be able to say ‘no’ when you aren’t hungry, which is the earmark of a natural eater.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- Why you sometimes need to be able to say no to eating.
- What stops you now from saying no?
- Why is it so hard?
- What do you tell yourself when others are eating and you’re not hungry? And what might you do and say instead?
- How to get yourself, without a struggle, to say no to food you don’t need, even if it’s tempting.
- Why you need to connect with your very compelling ‘why’ to be able to say no when it’s appropriate.'
- How the 5 steps to dismissing an urge to binge can help you get rid of the habit of eating when you’re not hungry.'
- And, how to practice this and make saying no a new, sustainable habit.
Join me in this useful and enlightening coaching session. You can do this!
Make sure you get your FREE gift, 5 Big Reasons Weight Loss is SO Hard here: https://weightlossmadereal.com/gifts
Weight Loss Made Real Free Facebook Group
Join my free Facebook group where we will talk about and learn the concepts taught on my podcasts on a deeper level. Join the group here.
The Freedom Group – Here’s How You Can Work With Me!
Do you struggle to lose weight or stop eating emotionally? If you do, click here to learn how The Freedom Group can help.
The Freedom Group is a comprehensive, structured coaching program with me as your coach and a group of like-minded women who will help you reach your goals. We use my unique EAT, THINK, LOVE program to help you lose weight, change how you eat, and lose the whole problem!
Enrollment will open soon, so get on the waiting list and be the first to know when we’re accepting new members. This is a monthly membership and you can stay as long as you wish. I’d love to work with you in the Freedom Group.
Podcast Study Guide
The Weight Loss Made Real Podcast Study Guide was created to support you on your weight loss journey. If you enjoy my podcast and want help taking what you hear and putting it into real life action, you’ll love this workbook!
Collection 1 is all about Episodes 1 – 52, and it contains these great features:
- Easy-to-read summaries of all the main, most important concepts from each podcast episode.
- Room for you to take notes that are relevant to you and your life, right there alongside the summary notes.
- A direct link to each episode for your reference and so you can easily listen while you read the summaries.
- An action step for each episode, plus links to additional resources mentioned are embedded right into the notes so you can easily access them, if desired… and much more!
I always welcome your letters. You may email me with questions and suggestions for podcasts at email@example.com
Finally, I’d so appreciate it if you would leave me an honest rating and review on Apple Podcasts at https://realweightlossrealwomen.com/itunes. It will help the show and its ranking in Apple Podcasts a lot!
Here's how to rate and review on Apple Podcasts: https://realweightlossrealwomen.com/rate. Thank you and enjoy the show!