Episode 47: How to Divide Your Day to Manage Your Weight!
Do you ever feel like your day is running amok from the moment you wake up until the moment you crash on your pillow at night?
So many women just like you go, go, go all day long and feel like they have no control over their day. It stands to reason that if you think you have no control over your day, then chances of sticking to your eating plan are slim to none.
In order to be able to think and take a breath between activities and obligations and even remember what you’re trying to do, it helps to divide your day into sections and let yourself flow from one to the next.
And the key is intentionality.
Some days throw the unexpected at us. All day. But most days, even if they are hectic, have a rhythm to them.
Here’s what you’ll learn today about managing your day so you can stay focused on your eating goals:
- Ease into your day with a morning routine, including deciding how you want your morning to go. And who you want to be as your day moves ahead.
- Once you get to work, whatever your definition of work is, again, check in and decide what you want to happen and how you’d like to respond to things.
- Do you consciously think about what’s coming up on the calendar? You should. Not in dread, but in the spirit of being in charge.
- When you get home in the evening, again, build in a transition period to ease into your down time. Even if you have a lot more you’d like to accomplish.
- How do you want to feel when you go to sleep? Do you know how to accomplish that feeling?
I am going to teach you how to mentally break your day in sections, and guide you to consciously choose how you want each part to go. And how you want to show up in each of those parts.
I’ll see you in the session!