Episode 45: Why Cleaning Out Your Closet Can Help You Lose Weight
I’m so glad you’re here! Today our coaching session is all about two concepts that seem so unrelated, but are very much connected.
Did you ever imagine that cleaning out your home, your closet or even your kitchen can help you see what’s holding you back from permanent weight loss?
The answer is: they are all connected.
In this coaching session, I will show you:
- Why many of us are drawn to all kinds of organizing, and why it feels so good to clear out the clutter.
- How your closet is like your mind, only it stores different things.
- What happens when you have an overstuffed closet AND an overstuffed mind, with things that don’t serve you anymore.
- How to know what to keep and what to toss, both from your thinking and your closet.
- Why you need some clear, uncluttered space in that mind of yours.
- And how to figure out how to keep things clear, once you’ve reorganized.
- Want to be a new you? Then you need to decide what works, what doesn’t and what to do about it. All from the perspective of the kind of woman you wish to be.
- And finally, take a leap and choose one thought about yourself that makes you feel bad, and holds you back, and let it go.
You can do this! Do you want something that’s been challenging to obtain? Let’s clear the clutter first.
THE FREEDOM COACHING GROUP: If you’ve ever dreamed about having your own personal coach to work on your eating with you, you’re closer than you think. My coaching group is happening now! It’s super affordable, supportive, and an amazing resource if you struggle with overeating, emotional eating or binge eating. Take all you’re learning here on the podcast and go to the next level. Click here: http://weightlossmadereal.com/group to get all the details and join our group Weight Loss Made Real: The Freedom Group. Because really, isn’t freedom what we all want? I hope to see you in the group!
Free GiftMake sure you get your FREE gift, 5 Big Reasons Weight Loss is SO Hard here: https://weightlossmadereal.com/gifts
Weight Loss Made Real Free Facebook GroupJoin my free Facebook group where we will talk about and learn the concepts taught on my podcasts on a deeper level. Join the group here.
The Freedom Group – Here’s How You Can Work With Me!Do you struggle to lose weight or stop eating emotionally? If you do, click here to learn how The Freedom Group can help. The Freedom Group is a comprehensive, structured coaching program with me as your coach and a group of like-minded women who will help you reach your goals. We use my unique EAT, THINK, LOVE program to help you lose weight, change how you eat, and lose the whole problem! Enrollment will open soon, so get on the waiting list and be the first to know when we’re accepting new members. This is a monthly membership and you can stay as long as you wish. I’d love to work with you in the Freedom Group.
Podcast Study GuideThe Weight Loss Made Real Podcast Study Guide was created to support you on your weight loss journey. If you enjoy my podcast and want help taking what you hear and putting it into real life action, you’ll love this workbook! Collection 1 is all about Episodes 1 – 52, and it contains these great features:
- Easy-to-read summaries of all the main, most important concepts from each podcast episode.
- Room for you to take notes that are relevant to you and your life, right there alongside the summary notes.
- A direct link to each episode for your reference and so you can easily listen while you read the summaries.
- An action step for each episode, plus links to additional resources mentioned are embedded right into the notes so you can easily access them, if desired… and much more!