If you’re alive, you have stress. If you have a job, some friends, or maybe some obligations, you have stress.
We all have stress in some form or another, and yet we don’t all eat in reaction to it.
Today, I’m going to talk to you about stress and your eating. Or, your overeating, that is.
Do you even know exactly what stress is?
Let’s talk about it and I will show you:
- What stress is.
- How it shows up in your life, in your mind and your body.
- Why you might overeat when you’re feeling stressed.
- How eating got connected with your moods.
- What exactly is the mind-body connection?
- Does eating help you when you’re stressed?
- Why do some people eat from stress while others lose their appetites?
- Do you know what your stress eating patterns are?
- How to stop the habit of overeating when life is too much.
- Is the goal to eliminate all stress from your life? (Hint: no.)
So we’re going to take a look at what you do when life feels like too much to deal with and the feeling of overwhelm is high.
Is eating inevitable? No.
Join me in this coaching session to learn to recognize your own stress eating patterns and start the process of disconnecting food from mood.
I’ll see you in the session.
Visit https://WeightLossMadeReal.com for free resources and to learn about all the ways Cookie can support your goals to end emotional eating, habitual overeating, and lose weight permanently.