Episode 35: Losing the Weight AND Losing the Struggle
Imagine this: You’re in the process of losing weight, or perhaps you have already lost weight and now want to maintain it.
And now you find yourself worrying about situations like going to a restaurant, or a party.
Does it feel like a constant struggle?
Losing weight and maintaining it, and changing your eating habits doesn’t have to be so hard. It should not feel like you are constantly hanging by a thread.
And I will show you how to live so it’s not so hard.
In this episode I will coach you and teach you:
- Why you may constantly struggle.
- What your fears may turn into if you don’t get control of them.
- What you need to focus on to make your new way of eating a simple, sustainable habit.
- The five foundational skills that will help you in any eating situation.
- What happens when you develop, cultivate and grow these foundational skills.
- And, your first step toward mastering these skills.
You can be anywhere, do anything, and be with anyone, and not be worried or struggle with how it will affect your eating.
Get comfy and grab a notepad… you might want to write some of these concepts down. Let’s dive in!
Make sure you get your FREE gift, 5 Big Reasons Weight Loss is SO Hard here: https://weightlossmadereal.com/gifts
Weight Loss Made Real Free Facebook Group
Join my free Facebook group where we will talk about and learn the concepts taught on my podcasts on a deeper level. Join the group here.
The Freedom Group – Here’s How You Can Work With Me!
Do you struggle to lose weight or stop eating emotionally? If you do, click here to learn how The Freedom Group can help.
The Freedom Group is a comprehensive, structured coaching program with me as your coach and a group of like-minded women who will help you reach your goals. We use my unique EAT, THINK, LOVE program to help you lose weight, change how you eat, and lose the whole problem!
Enrollment will open soon, so get on the waiting list and be the first to know when we’re accepting new members. This is a monthly membership and you can stay as long as you wish. I’d love to work with you in the Freedom Group.
Podcast Study Guide
The Weight Loss Made Real Podcast Study Guide was created to support you on your weight loss journey. If you enjoy my podcast and want help taking what you hear and putting it into real life action, you’ll love this workbook!
Collection 1 is all about Episodes 1 – 52, and it contains these great features:
- Easy-to-read summaries of all the main, most important concepts from each podcast episode.
- Room for you to take notes that are relevant to you and your life, right there alongside the summary notes.
- A direct link to each episode for your reference and so you can easily listen while you read the summaries.
- An action step for each episode, plus links to additional resources mentioned are embedded right into the notes so you can easily access them, if desired… and much more!
I always welcome your letters. You may email me with questions and suggestions for podcasts at email@example.com
Finally, I’d so appreciate it if you would leave me an honest rating and review on Apple Podcasts at https://realweightlossrealwomen.com/itunes. It will help the show and its ranking in Apple Podcasts a lot!
Here's how to rate and review on Apple Podcasts: https://realweightlossrealwomen.com/rate. Thank you and enjoy the show!