The biggest question my clients have when they first come to me is this: “What should I eat?”
And that is their biggest desire. They want to lose weight, and they want me to tell them step by step exactly what to eat to get to their goal weight.
So in today’s episode, I want to talk to you about what to eat.
Here’s what we’ll cover in our coaching session today:
- Why you look at food as good or bad and where that perspective came from.
- Why that way of looking at food isn’t helping you and may actually be making weight loss harder.
- What your parents and teachers may have trained you to think when it comes to what you eat.
- How you judge yourself and why, when you eat a ‘bad’ food.
- When you see certain foods as forbidden, what happens when you do eat one of these foods?
- And if you manage to stay away from forbidden foods, why you feel so deprived.
- How can you look at different types of food without the good vs. bad division?
- What are helpful foods?
- How to incorporate less helpful but good tasting foods into your diet without losing control.
- How to judge how much ‘less helpful’ / treat food to allow yourself and still lose weight.
I want you to feel secure even when there is no exact prescription of what and how much to eat. I want you to always know what to eat and how much to eat because you know what works for you and your body. And this is what I teach my clients.
So even if your question is, “What should I eat?”, I promise that you will enjoy and learn from this enlightening coaching session.
Visit https://WeightLossMadeReal.com for free resources and to learn about all the ways Cookie can support your goals to end emotional eating, habitual overeating, and lose weight permanently.