Are you at risk for being at the mercy of deprivation?
Well, not real deprivation.
All it takes is you believing that not getting what you want means you are deprived.
Sorry friends, but deprivation usually only happens in your mind.
In the world we live in, it’s truly rare that you are deprived.
Listen to this episode, and here’s what you’ll learn:
- What deprivation truly is.
- Why feeling deprived leads you to overeat. A lot.
- How to say no to yourself without creating deprivation.
- What effect your thoughts have on your feelings of deprivation.
- Where do your tendencies to feel deprived come from?
- How can you lose weight and say no to yourself?
- Why it’s okay to say no sometimes.
- What does your inner teenager have to do with deprivation?
- How your parents might have set you up to revolt against ever saying no to yourself.
Join me and learn to never use deprivation as an excuse to eat food your body isn’t really asking for. And, when you break free from the deprivation mindset, you’ll find eating according to any plan much, much easier.
Visit https://WeightLossMadeReal.com for free resources and to learn about all the ways Cookie can support your goals to end emotional eating, habitual overeating, and lose weight permanently.