Episode 19: Weight Loss and Self-Esteem: Your Self-Image and Your Self-Esteem and How They Affect Everything!
We all talk about self-esteem and self-image. We have a vague idea that these concepts play into how we feel about ourselves.
But do we really know what they mean?
Here’s the scoop about how your self-image and your self-esteem affect your eating and your weight.
Here’s what we’ll talk about:
- If you had a less than perfect childhood, (who didn’t?) how does this impact how you live your life today?
- Why you think highly of yourself. Or negatively.
- How to see the connection between your self-image and so many areas of your life.
- Why it’s simple but not easy to change your view of yourself.
- How your self-image shows up in how you take care of yourself. Or how you don’t!
- Did you think self-esteem was fixed? And unchangeable? It’s not, and here’s why.
- Exactly how to change your view of who you are in the world.
- How to rewrite your story about yourself and create a new direction for your future.
- Finally understand why it’s been so hard to reach your goals in all areas.
Once you learn where your self-image and self-esteem come from, you’ll be able to look at yourself in a new way: with compassion and hope. And you’ll be able to stop thinking that things just are the way they are. Change is totally possible!
Free GiftClear Your Path To Permanent Weight Loss! Download your FREE copy of my book today. I will give you 30 short, do-able lessons and worksheets that will help you close the gap between your past weight loss failures and your ultimate success. https://
Weight Loss Made Real Free Facebook GroupJoin my free Facebook group where we will talk about and learn the concepts taught on my podcasts on a deeper level. Join the group here.
The Freedom Group – Here’s How You Can Work With Me!Do you struggle to lose weight or stop eating emotionally? If you do, click here to learn how The Freedom Group can help. The Freedom Group is a comprehensive, structured coaching program with me as your coach and a group of like-minded women who will help you reach your goals. We use my unique EAT, THINK, LOVE program to help you lose weight, change how you eat, and lose the whole problem! Enrollment will open Nov. 18, 2020, so get on the waiting list and be the first to know when we’re accepting new members. This is a monthly membership and you can stay as long as you wish. I’d love to work with you in the Freedom Group.
Podcast Study GuideThe Weight Loss Made Real Podcast Study Guide was created to support you on your weight loss journey. If you enjoy my podcast and want help taking what you hear and putting it into real life action, you’ll love this workbook! Collection 1 is all about Episodes 1 – 52, and it contains these great features:
- Easy-to-read summaries of all the main, most important concepts from each podcast episode.
- Room for you to take notes that are relevant to you and your life, right there alongside the summary notes.
- A direct link to each episode for your reference and so you can easily listen while you read the summaries.
- An action step for each episode, plus links to additional resources mentioned are embedded right into the notes so you can easily access them, if desired… and much more!