Episode 17 Stop Emotional Eating and Lose Weight Through Incredible Self-Care
Self-care is a term that’s been thrown around since the 80’s. We all give it lip service but when it comes to doing it or even understanding it, that’s where we all fall down.
THE FREEDOM COACHING GROUP: If you’ve ever dreamed about having your own personal coach to work on your eating with you, you’re closer than you think. My coaching group is happening now! It’s super affordable, supportive, and an amazing resource if you struggle with overeating, emotional eating or binge eating. Take all you’re learning here on the podcast and go to the next level. Click here: http://weightlossmadereal.com/group to get all the details and join our group Weight Loss Made Real: The Freedom Group. Because really, isn’t freedom what we all want? I hope to see you in the group!
Listen in as I coach you about what self-care really is, and why you need to make it a part of your life. Here’s what we’ll cover today:
- Why you treat your family and friends better than yourself.
- What it really means to feel cared for and why it’s important.
- How the lack of self-care has a big impact on what you bring to the world… really!
- Why self-care, when given to you consistently, helps you in so many ways in your day-to-day life.
- Do you know what’s stopping you from taking care of yourself?
- Do you have a rescue mentality, waiting for that special someone to take care of you?
- How to view what you do for yourself as a non-negotiable, AND how to bust through all your excuses about ‘not enough time’.
- Samples of many ways you can implement self-care in your life.
- And how to actually get yourself to do these things.
Taking incredible care of yourself can be life-changing. As you listen, grab a notebook and jot down some ways that you can start giving yourself what you really need, so food becomes just food.