Episode 17 Stop Emotional Eating and Lose Weight Through Incredible Self-Care
Self-care is a term that’s been thrown around since the 80’s. We all give it lip service but when it comes to doing it or even understanding it, that’s where we all fall down.
THE FREEDOM COACHING GROUP: If you’ve ever dreamed about having your own personal coach to work on your eating with you, you’re closer than you think. My coaching group is happening now! It’s super affordable, supportive, and an amazing resource if you struggle with overeating, emotional eating or binge eating. Take all you’re learning here on the podcast and go to the next level. Click here: http://weightlossmadereal.com/group to get all the details and join our group Weight Loss Made Real: The Freedom Group. Because really, isn’t freedom what we all want? I hope to see you in the group!
Listen in as I coach you about what self-care really is, and why you need to make it a part of your life. Here’s what we’ll cover today:
- Why you treat your family and friends better than yourself.
- What it really means to feel cared for and why it’s important.
- How the lack of self-care has a big impact on what you bring to the world… really!
- Why self-care, when given to you consistently, helps you in so many ways in your day-to-day life.
- Do you know what’s stopping you from taking care of yourself?
- Do you have a rescue mentality, waiting for that special someone to take care of you?
- How to view what you do for yourself as a non-negotiable, AND how to bust through all your excuses about ‘not enough time’.
- Samples of many ways you can implement self-care in your life.
- And how to actually get yourself to do these things.
Taking incredible care of yourself can be life-changing. As you listen, grab a notebook and jot down some ways that you can start giving yourself what you really need, so food becomes just food.
Make sure you get your FREE gift, 5 Big Reasons Weight Loss is SO Hard here: https://weightlossmadereal.com/gifts
Weight Loss Made Real Free Facebook Group
Join my free Facebook group where we will talk about and learn the concepts taught on my podcasts on a deeper level. Join the group here.
The Freedom Group – Here’s How You Can Work With Me!
Do you struggle to lose weight or stop eating emotionally? If you do, click here to learn how The Freedom Group can help.
The Freedom Group is a comprehensive, structured coaching program with me as your coach and a group of like-minded women who will help you reach your goals. We use my unique EAT, THINK, LOVE program to help you lose weight, change how you eat, and lose the whole problem!
Enrollment will open soon, so get on the waiting list and be the first to know when we’re accepting new members. This is a monthly membership and you can stay as long as you wish. I’d love to work with you in the Freedom Group.
Podcast Study Guide
The Weight Loss Made Real Podcast Study Guide was created to support you on your weight loss journey. If you enjoy my podcast and want help taking what you hear and putting it into real life action, you’ll love this workbook!
Collection 1 is all about Episodes 1 – 52, and it contains these great features:
- Easy-to-read summaries of all the main, most important concepts from each podcast episode.
- Room for you to take notes that are relevant to you and your life, right there alongside the summary notes.
- A direct link to each episode for your reference and so you can easily listen while you read the summaries.
- An action step for each episode, plus links to additional resources mentioned are embedded right into the notes so you can easily access them, if desired… and much more!
I always welcome your letters. You may email me with questions and suggestions for podcasts at email@example.com
Finally, I’d so appreciate it if you would leave me an honest rating and review on Apple Podcasts at https://realweightlossrealwomen.com/itunes. It will help the show and its ranking in Apple Podcasts a lot!
Here's how to rate and review on Apple Podcasts: https://realweightlossrealwomen.com/rate. Thank you and enjoy the show!