Episode 11: Your Eating Habits: What They Are, How You Get Them, and How to Change Them
Most of us know which eating habits help us, and which ones hurt us and take us further and further away from our goals.
But you may feel powerless in the face of your habits. You may suddenly become aware that you’re gaining weight. Or you’re ordering take-out food every night and there’s not a veggie in sight.
Make sure you get your FREE copy of my BOOK, Clearing Your Path to Permanent Weight Loss. Get it here: http://www.weightlossmadereal.com/book
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode about all the eating habits you have right now, and all the eating habits you wish you had:
- Why some of your overeating is unconscious, until you suddenly wake up and see what you’re doing.
- If you hate your results so much, why are you still doing the habits that give you those end results?
- Why do you go on autopilot with some things you do when you eat?
- Is a habit just something you do? And if it is, why can’t you just stop?
- What is your overeating habit costing you?
- How do you know which habit to work on first?
- What is ‘stepladdering’, and how can you use it to help you stop your eating habit?
Take the first step. Listen to this coaching session and be ready to take action. I will tell you exactly what to do to get started.