Episode 11: Your Eating Habits: What They Are, How You Get Them, and How to Change Them
Most of us know which eating habits help us, and which ones hurt us and take us further and further away from our goals.
But you may feel powerless in the face of your habits. You may suddenly become aware that you’re gaining weight. Or you’re ordering take-out food every night and there’s not a veggie in sight.
Make sure you get your FREE copy of my BOOK, Clearing Your Path to Permanent Weight Loss. Get it here: http://www.weightlossmadereal.com/book
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode about all the eating habits you have right now, and all the eating habits you wish you had:
- Why some of your overeating is unconscious, until you suddenly wake up and see what you’re doing.
- If you hate your results so much, why are you still doing the habits that give you those end results?
- Why do you go on autopilot with some things you do when you eat?
- Is a habit just something you do? And if it is, why can’t you just stop?
- What is your overeating habit costing you?
- How do you know which habit to work on first?
- What is ‘stepladdering’, and how can you use it to help you stop your eating habit?
Take the first step. Listen to this coaching session and be ready to take action. I will tell you exactly what to do to get started.
Here’s How You Can Work With Me!Do you struggle to lose weight or stop eating emotionally? If you do, click here to learn how The Freedom Group can help. The Freedom Group is a comprehensive, structured coaching program with me as your coach and a group of like-minded women who will help you reach your goals. We use my unique EAT, THINK, LOVE program to help you lose weight, change how you eat, and lose the whole problem! Enrollment is open October 20 - 27, so join us now. This is a monthly membership and you can stay as long as you wish. I’d love to work with you in the Freedom Group.
Weight Loss Made Real Free Facebook GroupJoin my free Facebook group where we will talk about and learn the concepts taught on my podcasts on a deeper level. Join the group here.
Podcast Study GuideThe Weight Loss Made Real Podcast Study Guide was created to support you on your weight loss journey. If you enjoy my podcast and want help taking what you hear and putting it into real life action, you’ll love this workbook! Collection 1 is all about Episodes 1 – 52, and it contains these great features:
- Easy-to-read summaries of all the main, most important concepts from each podcast episode.
- Room for you to take notes that are relevant to you and your life, right there alongside the summary notes.
- A direct link to each episode for your reference and so you can easily listen while you read the summaries.
- An action step for each episode, plus links to additional resources mentioned are embedded right into the notes so you can easily access them, if desired… and much more!