Ep 9 Master Your Weight Loss: Get Yourself To Do the Right Thing
If having self-discipline sounds like the most boring, toughest thing you can do, and don’t want to do, then you need to listen to today’s podcast. When you think of self-discipline as the most loving thing you can do for yourself, you’ll be taking care of yourself on a whole new level.
Make sure you get your FREE copy of my BOOK, Clearing Your Path to Permanent Weight Loss. Get it here: http://www.weightlossmadereal.com/book
Here’s what you’ll learn in Episode 9:
- Why you rebel against disciplining yourself.
- What self-discipline really means, and what you mistakenly think it means.
- How can you make self-discipline feel good?
- What does it look like in your everyday life?
- How can you create it in relation to your eating?
- What steps do you need to take to make it feel easy and natural?
- And how can you bring self-discipline into your life without dread and resentment?
All these questions are answered in this episode and more. Saying ‘no’ or ‘wait’ to yourself doesn’t feel as bad or challenging when you know why you’re doing it. The goal isn’t to force yourself to do what’s right for you, but to want to do what’s right for you. It’s all about creating rules for yourself that feel like love, not pain, and not hate.
Make sure you get your FREE gift, 5 Big Reasons Weight Loss is SO Hard here: https://weightlossmadereal.com/gifts
Weight Loss Made Real Free Facebook Group
Join my free Facebook group where we will talk about and learn the concepts taught on my podcasts on a deeper level. Join the group here.
The Freedom Group – Here’s How You Can Work With Me!
Do you struggle to lose weight or stop eating emotionally? If you do, click here to learn how The Freedom Group can help.
The Freedom Group is a comprehensive, structured coaching program with me as your coach and a group of like-minded women who will help you reach your goals. We use my unique EAT, THINK, LOVE program to help you lose weight, change how you eat, and lose the whole problem!
Enrollment will open soon, so get on the waiting list and be the first to know when we’re accepting new members. This is a monthly membership and you can stay as long as you wish. I’d love to work with you in the Freedom Group.
Podcast Study Guide
The Weight Loss Made Real Podcast Study Guide was created to support you on your weight loss journey. If you enjoy my podcast and want help taking what you hear and putting it into real life action, you’ll love this workbook!
Collection 1 is all about Episodes 1 – 52, and it contains these great features:
- Easy-to-read summaries of all the main, most important concepts from each podcast episode.
- Room for you to take notes that are relevant to you and your life, right there alongside the summary notes.
- A direct link to each episode for your reference and so you can easily listen while you read the summaries.
- An action step for each episode, plus links to additional resources mentioned are embedded right into the notes so you can easily access them, if desired… and much more!
I always welcome your letters. You may email me with questions and suggestions for podcasts at email@example.com
Finally, I’d so appreciate it if you would leave me an honest rating and review on Apple Podcasts at https://realweightlossrealwomen.com/itunes. It will help the show and its ranking in Apple Podcasts a lot!
Here's how to rate and review on Apple Podcasts: https://realweightlossrealwomen.com/rate. Thank you and enjoy the show!