Episode 8: Brain Over Binge Recovery Guide: A Special Interview with Kathryn Hansen About Binge Eating
So many of us struggle with binge eating. You may suffer greatly, and see no way out. But there is a way out, and Kathryn Hansen has found it.
Make sure you get your FREE copy of my BOOK, Clearing Your Path to Permanent Weight Loss. Get it here: http://www.weightlossmadereal.com/book
Today I interviewed my colleague, author Kathryn Hansen all about binge eating. Here’s what we covered::
- Kathryn talked about her story, her binge eating and how she eventually overcame it completely.
- We discussed the difference between her first book, Brain Over Binge, and her new book, Brain Over Binge Recovery Guide.
- Kathryn explained her 5 components of the process of stopping binge eating.
- We touched on the most common roadblocks you might encounter in dismissing the urges to binge, and how you can look at this challenge.
- What fears most people have about stopping their bingeing.
- What happens when we think the urge is too strong to dismiss.
- We talked about the insight needed to deal with binge urges, and how to get this insight.
- And we covered what happens after you’ve stopped bingeing: how do you learn to eat normally.
This is a special interview with a woman who changed the way I view binge eating. Her website is BrainOverBinge.com and her new book, The Brain Over Binge Recovery Guide is available on Amazon. (The Kindle version is half price this week!)
You will not want to miss this discussion if binge eating is a challenge for you. Kathryn’s concepts are literally life-changing, and I use them with my clients on a regular basis.
Make sure you get your FREE gift, 5 Big Reasons Weight Loss is SO Hard here: https://weightlossmadereal.com/gifts
Weight Loss Made Real Free Facebook Group
Join my free Facebook group where we will talk about and learn the concepts taught on my podcasts on a deeper level. Join the group here.
The Freedom Group – Here’s How You Can Work With Me!
Do you struggle to lose weight or stop eating emotionally? If you do, click here to learn how The Freedom Group can help.
The Freedom Group is a comprehensive, structured coaching program with me as your coach and a group of like-minded women who will help you reach your goals. We use my unique EAT, THINK, LOVE program to help you lose weight, change how you eat, and lose the whole problem!
Enrollment will open soon, so get on the waiting list and be the first to know when we’re accepting new members. This is a monthly membership and you can stay as long as you wish. I’d love to work with you in the Freedom Group.
Podcast Study Guide
The Weight Loss Made Real Podcast Study Guide was created to support you on your weight loss journey. If you enjoy my podcast and want help taking what you hear and putting it into real life action, you’ll love this workbook!
Collection 1 is all about Episodes 1 – 52, and it contains these great features:
- Easy-to-read summaries of all the main, most important concepts from each podcast episode.
- Room for you to take notes that are relevant to you and your life, right there alongside the summary notes.
- A direct link to each episode for your reference and so you can easily listen while you read the summaries.
- An action step for each episode, plus links to additional resources mentioned are embedded right into the notes so you can easily access them, if desired… and much more!
I always welcome your letters. You may email me with questions and suggestions for podcasts at email@example.com
Finally, I’d so appreciate it if you would leave me an honest rating and review on Apple Podcasts at https://realweightlossrealwomen.com/itunes. It will help the show and its ranking in Apple Podcasts a lot!
Here's how to rate and review on Apple Podcasts: https://realweightlossrealwomen.com/rate. Thank you and enjoy the show!