Episode 3: How To Eat Like a Naturally Slim Woman
Your take-aways from this podcast episode are:
- How to know when to start eating, no matter what.
- How to know exactly when to stop eating – with no guesswork and no regrets.
- Rating your hunger and fullness so there’s no wondering when to start eating and when to stop.
- What is ‘enough’ food for you?
- What do naturally slim women eat?
Do you truly know the difference between real hunger and emotional hunger? They feel very different in your body. Learn how to identify them in your own body so that you can always know exactly what to do in any eating situation.
I’ll show you how to know which hunger signals to follow and which to dismiss.
No more eating whenever you think of it and then feeling stuffed, guilty and ashamed. I’ll teach you how to eat like a naturally slim woman who enjoys her food and consciously chooses what she eats and when, without drama, guilt or restriction. No regrets. Just results!
Here’s How You Can Work With Me!Do you struggle to lose weight or stop eating emotionally? If you do, click here to learn how The Freedom Group can help. The Freedom Group is a comprehensive, structured coaching program with me as your coach and a group of like-minded women who will help you reach your goals. We use my unique EAT, THINK, LOVE program to help you lose weight, change how you eat, and lose the whole problem! Enrollment is now open January 26 - February 2. This is a monthly membership and you can stay as long as you wish. I’d love to work with you in the Freedom Group.
Weight Loss Made Real Free Facebook GroupJoin my free Facebook group where we will talk about and learn the concepts taught on my podcasts on a deeper level. Join the group here.
- Easy-to-read summaries of all the main, most important concepts from each podcast episode.
- Room for you to take notes that are relevant to you and your life, right there alongside the summary notes.
- A direct link to each episode for your reference and so you can easily listen while you read the summaries.
- An action step for each episode, plus links to additional resources mentioned are embedded right into the notes so you can easily access them, if desired… and much more!