Episode 2: Let’s Begin Clearing Your Path to Weight Loss Success!
Here’s what you’ll get clarity on in this episode:
- Why being ultra-clear on your weight loss goals is essential to reaching them.
- How painting a detailed picture of yourself in the future (in your mind!) creates unstoppable motivation.
- Why ‘losing weight’ isn’t enough of a goal to keep you moving forward. And what to do instead.
- What feelings have to do with reaching your goal.
- Where your main motivation needs to come from.
Listen to this episode as I explain how to get yourself to do what you most want – to eat and live like a naturally slim woman. You don’t want to model yourself after a slim woman who is always on a diet and holding on for dear life. The goal is to live in a way where your eating is natural and not restricted. Wow! Won’t that be the ultimate freedom from your dieting past?
How do naturally slim women eat, think and care for themselves? That’s exactly what we cover in this episode. Join me, won’t you?
Here’s How You Can Work With Me!Do you struggle to lose weight or stop eating emotionally? If you do, click here to learn how The Freedom Group can help. The Freedom Group is a comprehensive, structured coaching program with me as your coach and a group of like-minded women who will help you reach your goals. We use my unique EAT, THINK, LOVE program to help you lose weight, change how you eat, and lose the whole problem! Enrollment is now open January 26 - February 2. This is a monthly membership and you can stay as long as you wish. I’d love to work with you in the Freedom Group.
Weight Loss Made Real Free Facebook GroupJoin my free Facebook group where we will talk about and learn the concepts taught on my podcasts on a deeper level. Join the group here.
- Easy-to-read summaries of all the main, most important concepts from each podcast episode.
- Room for you to take notes that are relevant to you and your life, right there alongside the summary notes.
- A direct link to each episode for your reference and so you can easily listen while you read the summaries.
- An action step for each episode, plus links to additional resources mentioned are embedded right into the notes so you can easily access them, if desired… and much more!