Episode 229: How Can Weight Loss Be Easier?
Hello my friend!
Have you ever asked yourself why losing weight is so hard?
And why can’t it be easier?
Questions like these usually lead us to search for quick solutions…solutions like a 5-day diet, or a list of ‘do and don’t’ foods.
Shortcuts usually don’t work long term.
But there are real ways to make weight loss easier.
Here are some of the things we will uncover in this coaching session today that could make weight loss easier for you:
• Learning how to care for yourself without food as an emotional blankie.
• Learning how natural eaters eat, not how good dieters eat.
• Learning how your mind works: what creates your moods and how to not let them lead you to overeating.
• Making very clear decisions on exactly what needs to change for you.
• Having a plan to help that change happen.
• Making choices that feel good in the moment AND in the long-term picture of your life.
• Getting support when your resolve falters.
• Learning to see yourself as a whole, deserving, capable person.
• Having compassion for yourself as you do the best you can with what you know.
• Learning to fall down and get right back up.
• Learning to benefit from your failures.
• Being open to new concepts from brain science, coaching and psychology.
• Wanting to change from the inside to the outside.
If you are listening to this today, I hope you join me in the Freedom Group where real change takes place. We close at midnight tonight, 6/29/21.