The Weight Loss Made Real PODCAST STUDY GUIDE Collection 1: Episodes 1 – 52
I receive so many letters asking how you can take all the information I teach
in the podcast episodes and apply it in your own life.
That's why I’ve created this Study Guide - to help you do just that.
Do you love the Weight Loss Made Real Podcast?
Good! Because I’ve created something for you that will make your listening experience even better.
If you love the podcast BUT...
- You're struggling to take what you hear and turn it into action, despite being a loyal listener...
- You tend to forget what the main take-aways were from your favorite episodes because you can't find your notes...
- You wish you had a go-to reference you could pull out and read when you're facing an obstacle...
- You want to learn this material on a deeper level...
- You're overwhelmed when trying to find which episode has what you need, when you need it...
- You find yourself frustrated that you’ve listened to a whole episode and then realized it wasn’t the one you were looking for...
... then this PODCAST STUDY GUIDE was created for YOU! Take a look at the FREE SNEAK PEEK HERE.
Here is what the Weight Loss Made Real PODCAST STUDY GUIDE includes:
- Over 200 pages of guidance and support!
- Easy-to-read summaries of all the main, most important concepts for you to take away from each podcast episode. Summaries are 3 – 5 pages per episode, so you can be sure all the main points are there for you to easily access.
- Room for you to take notes! You can make notes that are relevant to you and your life, right there alongside the summary notes – so that it’s like a coaching session with me!
- A direct link to each podcast episode for your reference and so you can easily listen while you read the summaries (with room to make your own notes!)
- An action step for each episode – created by me especially for this study guide – so you can move ahead in your journey.
- The main focus of each episode, so you know what your goal is as you're listening.
- Links to additional resources mentioned in the podcast are embedded right into the notes so you can easily access them, if desired.
- A detailed table of contents that is 'clickable' - meaning that you can click on the episode title in the table of contents and be taken straight to the beginning of the notes for that episode. No unnecessary scrolling through the whole study guide to locate a specific episode.
- Episodes grouped by topic. I’ve included this handy feature at the beginning of the study guide. You'll find a list of all the related podcasts for the most-asked-for subjects so you can quickly see which episodes will give you the support you’re looking for. Then you can dive deep into your chosen topic with my guidance.
- Immediately downloadable digital document that you can download and access on your computer, phone, or other mobile device. Take these notes with you and reference them while you listen on the go.
- You can also print the digital study guide and have it bound at your local copy shop to make your very own printed study guide “journal” where you can record your personal journey.
- Not a transcript – it’s so much more than that! I know you want to get what you need, when you need it. You don’t want to read through an entire transcript of an episode in order to locate the main takeaway you need right now. Instead, for each episode in this Study Guide I’ve provided you with the main focus of each episode (right at the top), a 3-5 page summary with the main points, and an action step to help you apply what you’re learning. You will be able to quickly locate information, main points, and helpful reminders.
- Three downloadable versions of the Study Guide are all yours. Yes, you will receive 3 different files to download. My goal is to make it easy for you to use the guide in the manner that suits you best.
- PDF with Journal Lines: If you’d like to print the guide (or a specific episode) and take hand-written notes, this version provides you with lines to write on, right next to my own notes.
- Fillable PDF: If you like to take notes on your computer, I’ve got you covered! You can download a PDF that has blank text boxes on each page. Type in your notes right next to my own (the episode summaries) and save it.
- Microsoft Word Doc: Yes, you read that correctly. Download the editable Word document version and type right into it, if that’s easiest for you.
This study guide will be a great aid to your weight loss journey!
I can’t wait for you to benefit from the study guide.
Take a look at the sample episodes I’ve made available for you to download, and enjoy the SNEAK PEEK.
Then be sure to get your own copy of the PODCAST STUDY GUIDE!
The Weight Loss Made Real PODCAST STUDY GUIDE
Collection 1: Episodes 1 - 52
A significant value at only $97
You'll receive an entire year's worth of
weight loss teaching from Master Coach Cookie Rosenblum
PLEASE NOTE BEFORE PURCHASE:
This product is delivered by Internet download only.
Because you will be able to download the entire product immediately upon purchase, there are no refunds.
Once payment has been processed, you will receive an email containing the link to
download your digital copy of the Weight Loss Made Real Podcast Study Guide.
Thank you for your purchase. Enjoy!