Episode 16: How to Feel Good When You Get on the Scale, No Matter What You Weigh
Have you ever stepped on the scale in the morning and watched as the rest of your day went totally downhill?
Or rejoiced because the number on the scale went down, and so you told yourself all was good in the world?
Either way, it’s not the number that makes you feel good or bad. Seriously. It’s how you think about it.
THE FREEDOM COACHING GROUP: If you’ve ever dreamed about having your own personal coach to work on your eating with you, you’re closer than you think. My coaching group is happening now! It’s super affordable, supportive, and an amazing resource if you struggle with overeating, emotional eating or binge eating. Take all you’re learning here on the podcast and go to the next level. Click here: http://weightlossmadereal.com/group to get all the details and join our group Weight Loss Made Real: The Freedom Group. Because really, isn’t freedom what we all want? I hope to see you in the group!
That means you can feel good no matter what that number is.
- See how you have created a ritual when you weigh yourself.
- Understand how you typically think about the number on the scale.
- Learn why your thoughts about that number create the mood for your day.
- And then how your mood leads you to eat well for the rest of the day, or slip into overeating.
- How can you look at that number on the scale more objectively?.
- What can you do if you don’t want to weigh yourself but want to see if you’re making progress?
- What makes the scale go up or down?
Here’s your opportunity to stop letting your day AND your eating depend on seeing a ‘good’ number on the scale in the morning. Are you game?
Make sure you get your FREE copy of my BOOK, Clearing Your Path to Permanent Weight Loss. Get it here: http://www.weightlossmadereal.com/book
If you are ready to take your weight loss and eating issues to the next level, it’s time to talk with me. Visit http://www.weightlossmadereal.com/talk for a free consultation with Cookie and find out if coaching is the solution to your struggle.
I’d so appreciate it if you would leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes at http://realweightlossrealwomen.com/itunes. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes a lot! How to rate and review on iTunes: http://realweightlossrealwomen.com/rate. Thank you and enjoy the show!