For a very long time, weight loss has been a mystery.
There have been countless books written about it. Many groups that you can join. And self-appointed gurus you can follow.
Yet despite all the information out there, the constant scientific research, and time and money spent on solving this problem, most of you are still searching.
The puzzle seems unsolvable. Remote. Out of your reach.
But the funny thing is, it’s not.
There is a way to lose weight permanently.
Whether you eat out of habit, are an emotional eater, or succumb to binge eating.
There is a way to get at the cause and learn to change the way you think. And then practice it. Until it becomes just what you do.
So why does it seem like such a mystery?
- Weight loss is a huge money-making industry. We’re talking billions of dollars. Some of this money is spent on things that just don’t work. That play upon your fears and pain.
- Most weight loss answers don’t address the root of your problem: why you are eating at all when you aren’t hungry. And what do to about it. And, how to get yourself to do ‘it’.
So, I’ve decided to do what I do best.
Help you lose weight permanently.
How? I am going to give you everything I know about weight loss.
Right here. In my newsletter and blog.
Yes, of course you can still work with me if you want personal guidance and one on one help.
But I am taking the mystery out of weight loss.
Every week I will write about another part of my program.
So you can know everything and apply it to your life.
Here is what I’ll be covering… there are nine parts to my Real Weight Loss program:
- Clear your path: here is where I will teach you how to clear your path from past failures so you can move forward and be successful. All the reasons your efforts haven’t worked to this point? We’ll look at them, correct them, and you’ll be on your way.
- Connect with your body: you will learn how a naturally thin woman eats and how she knows just how much to eat, what to eat, when to eat and when to stop.
- Challenge your thoughts: the way to get yourself to do what you want to do is an inside job. I will show you how your thoughts determine everything you do, and how to get them on your side.
- Check your habits: the latest science of habits will help you get rid of self-defeating patterns and begin to do things that are in your best interest.
- Choose your perspective: learn about perspective and how it affects your daily choices, keeps you motivated and lets you fulfill your intentions.
- Cherish yourself: do you really know how to take care of yourself? There are many, many books on parenting, but where are we taught how to lovingly care for ourselves?
- Create a toolkit: yes! Take what you are learning and build your own toolkit of sustainable routines and personal systems so you can roll with the punches and always get back up.
- Confront your cravings: learn all about your brain so urges will never get the better of you.
- Conquer your relapses: regrouping and having a backup plan are always part of any good program.
So there you have it.
Everything I know about weight loss.
I work as a weight loss coach so that I can share what I have learned over many years.
So your life can be better.
If this works for you, that is wonderful.
If it doesn’t, I understand. This may not be for everyone.
If you know someone who is looking for the magical answer, pass it on.
The mystery ends here.