Episode 49: How to Say ‘No Thanks’ to Food When You’re Not Hungry
How many times have you eaten without being hungry?
If you’re like my clients, and me, I’ll bet it’s been many times. Maybe it’s even a regular part of how you live.
If the food looks good or smells good, you might have a lot of trouble saying no.
In this coaching session, I’m going to teach you and help you be able to say ‘no’ when you aren’t hungry, which is the earmark of a natural eater.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- Why you sometimes need to be able to say no to eating.
- What stops you now from saying no?
- Why is it so hard?
- What do you tell yourself when others are eating and you’re not hungry? And what might you do and say instead?
- How to get yourself, without a struggle, to say no to food you don’t need, even if it’s tempting.
- Why you need to connect with your very compelling ‘why’ to be able to say no when it’s appropriate.’
- How the 5 steps to dismissing an urge to binge can help you get rid of the habit of eating when you’re not hungry.’
- And, how to practice this and make saying no a new, sustainable habit.
Join me in this useful and enlightening coaching session. You can do this!
Make sure you get your FREE copy of my BOOK, Clearing Your Path to Permanent Weight Loss, plus other gifts. Get them here: http://weightlossmadereal.com/gifts
If you are ready to take your weight loss and eating issues to the next level, it’s time to talk with me. Visit http://www.weightlossmadereal.com/talk for a free consultation with Cookie and find out if coaching is the solution to your struggle.
THE FREEDOM COACHING GROUP: If you’ve ever dreamed about having your own personal coach to work on your eating with you, you’re closer than you think. My coaching group is happening now! It’s super affordable, supportive, and an amazing resource if you struggle with overeating, emotional eating or binge eating. Take all you’re learning here on the podcast and go to the next level. Click here: http://weightlossmadereal.com/group to get all the details and join our group Weight Loss Made Real: The Freedom Group. Because really, isn’t freedom what we all want? I hope to see you in the group!
I always welcome your letters. You may email me at email@example.com
I’d so appreciate it if you would leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes at http://realweightlossrealwomen.com/itunes. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes a lot! How to rate and review on iTunes: http://realweightlossrealwomen.com/rate. Thank you and enjoy the show!