Episode 39: What to Do When You Feel Like Quitting
Let’s face it. You’ve probably given up on your eating and weight goals a few times. Or maybe more than a few times.
You may be intimate friends with the art of giving up. Quitting. Walking away.
And when you do that, your goals remain a distant dream that you never quite achieve.
That’s why today, I’m going to coach you on quitting, and how to be prepared for those unwanted suggestions to drop what you’ve been attempting.
Here’s what we’ll cover in today’s coaching session:
- What it looks and feels like when you think it’s time to quit and give up.
- Why is this happening? Again!!
- What if you believed that quitting was not an option? How would that make your outcome different?
- If quitting isn’t an option, what are your options?
- Is past failure evidence that you just can’t do this?
- What should you do when you get those familiar urges to just give up?
- Step by step plans to conquer the thoughts of stopping and walking away from your goals.
- What your own patterns around quitting are and how to rewrite your story for a different outcome.
- What you truly want and how to make it real.
Join me in this coaching session as I guide you toward knowing how to not give in to the familiar urge to quit.
THE FREEDOM COACHING GROUP: If you’ve ever dreamed about having your own personal coach to work on your eating with you, you’re closer than you think. My coaching group is happening now! It’s super affordable, supportive, and an amazing resource if you struggle with overeating, emotional eating or binge eating. Take all you’re learning here on the podcast and go to the next level. Click here: http://weightlossmadereal.com/group to get all the details and join our group Weight Loss Made Real: The Freedom Group. Because really, isn’t freedom what we all want? I hope to see you in the group!
Make sure you get your FREE copy of my BOOK, Clearing Your Path to Permanent Weight Loss, plus other gifts. Get them here: http://weightlossmadereal.com/gifts
If you are ready to take your weight loss and eating issues to the next level, it’s time to talk with me. Visit http://www.weightlossmadereal.com/talk for a free consultation with Cookie and find out if coaching is the solution to your struggle.
I always welcome your letters. You may email me at email@example.com
I’d so appreciate it if you would leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes at http://realweightlossrealwomen.com/itunes. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes a lot! How to rate and review on iTunes: http://realweightlossrealwomen.com/rate. Thank you and enjoy the show!